Frequently Asked Questions
What do you need to set-up the Open Photo Booth?
• A standard electrical outlet
• 12 ft x 12 ft square space (if you have smaller space limitations please discuss with us. We are able to work in a smaller spaces, we just like to include a space for people to congregate in)
• 2 of 6ft tables or 1 of 8 ft table (used to display props – if you have less table no problem we just display less props)
• 2 chairs
What are the dimensions of the Open Photo Booth?
• 68 in. tall x 24 wide x 17 in deep
Can we have you set-up the Open Photo Booth outdoors?
• As with all our our other photo booths, our Open Photo Booth has sensitive electrical equipment. For best results and the safety of our equipment we typically only operate in indoor environments and other covered areas. Other outdoor venues may be approved if covering is supplied. Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions about a venue/space in question.
What size our the photo prints?
• Prints are 4 x 6 inches
Will there be someone there to help my guests?
• Absolutely, our fun, friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to help you guests with any questions that they may have.
Does the rental time include set-up and breakdown?
• No, rental time consists of actual photo booth time
How long do you need to set-up?
• We typically arrive about 30-60 minutes prior to your photo booth start time to set-up.
How long do you need to breakdown?
• Our breakdown time is approximately 20-40 minutes.
How much is the deposit fee?
• Deposit is a $300 non-refundable fee
Are we able to close the booth during the rental time?
• Yes, we can close the booth down upon request. However, closing the booth does cut into your valuable photo time.
The venue requires that my vendors provide proof of insurance – do you have insurance?
Yes, we are covered with a $1M insurance policy. We are able to add your venue as additionally insured upon request.